Tuesday 5 August 2014

HER LOVE IS L-O-V-E

HER LOVE IS L-O-V-E
She stands out tall
Trust me, she definitely does!
With a heart so silky & tender.
In a world of entrenched emotional hardships,
I thought she was a girl
But then I realized she was a woman.
Well-baked & well-garnished
With an eye that sees beyond the eye lids.
Beyond my obvious horrible looks
She saw a prince charming.
Beyond my mighty pot belly
She saw six packs.
In my vacuum pockets
She saw a Dangote cum Bill Gates.
And even in my evident extreme blockheadedness
She saw an Einstein.
I thought I was finished
But in her eyes I saw a statement which read
‘This is just your beginning’.
Love comes with different spellings.
Some come as B-E-A-U-T-Y,
Others come as M-O-N-E-Y,
To others it is F-A-M-E,
While to most people it remains S-E-X.
But her love came to me with passion.
It came as a boundless L-O-V-E.

3 comments: