Friday 6 June 2014

DIFFERENT PEOPLE,SAME TEARS

DIFFERENT PEOPLE, SAME TEARS
I’m Christian
Oh yes I am!
You practice Islam.
My best friend is Buddhist.
That guy sitting next to me is Hindu.
That sweet girl believes in Rastafarianism.
The midwife that delivered me was a Traditionalist.
My creditors are Hare Krishna.
I believe Jesus Christ is the way,the truth and the light.
You believe Prophet Mohammed will lead you to the Maker.
The Buddhist,Hindu,Rastafarian,Traditionalist and Hare Krishna
All have their unique beliefs and doctrines.
Yet in the end,
We climb the same ladder.
We all seek to end up with the Almighty,
Whether in Heaven or in Paradise.
I call Him Jehovah.
You call Him Allah.
In Buddhism, He’s Brahma.
The Hindus refer to Him as Braham,Ishvara or Vishnu,
And for the Rastafarian, He is Jah.
We’re different and unique
In our religious beliefs and practices.
I am a Christian
Why do you forcefully want to convert me to Islam?
She is Hare Krishna
Why do you despise her because you’re a Traditionalist?
Why do you fight him
Because he believes in the ways of Prophet Mohammed,
While you believe in Buddha?
Let’s accommodate each other.
Let’s accept the divergent religious paths taken by others.
Let’s cohabit peaceably with other religious faiths.
Because in the end,
We are all different people
With same tears.

3 comments: