Wednesday 15 April 2020

GOD LEFT AFRICA LONG AGO

Image may contain: night and sky
I sent My Word to My people through the Bible.
But they chose to listen to 'men of God' instead.
Instead of 'The Bible says...',
They're now obsessed with 'my pastor says...'.
I told them their bodies are My temple,
But they've ignored that.
They're so much into physical structures called church.
I gave them simple lives,
But they chose to make it complex.
I placed them on a continent burdened with priceless resources.
Yet they preferred to sit & watch The West exploit them.
They sold themselves into slavery.
Now they're out,
Yet they blame slavery for their laziness & self-made poverty.
They spend countless hours in church,
When they should be working.
They opt to fast & pray,
When all they needed was common sense,
Which I made available to them for free.
They pray for me to heal their land,
Yet they sit in amazing filth.
They have the best arable lands & conditions,
Yet all they know is importation from others whose lands are often covered with ice.
 They organize crusades to pray against road accidents,
But they drive with speed and leave their brains in the boot.
'Be your brother's keeper'.
'Love thy neighbour as thy self'.
I told them.
But out of greed,they've reversed it to,
'Be your brother's killer'
And,
'Exploit thy neighbour till he dies'.
I made man in 'My own image'.
But this man called Africa,...
I wonder.
Coz this certainly can't be 'My Own Image'.
He thinks I'm still around.
So he's been spending more days praying,
And less days acting.
But in actual fact,
I left Africa looooooooong ago.


#COVID19LockdownThoughts

1 comment:

  1. Africa is a strange place.Very difficult to understand.When you at the amount of wealth available to the continent and the sorry state of the various countries,u only get tempted to ask 1 question. 'WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH THIS CONTINENT!'

    ReplyDelete